Jesé Rodriguez didn’t played a minute of Real Madrid’s 3-2 victory over Chelsea on Saturday as Zinedine Zidane confirmed the winger is in talks over a move to PSG.
During Zidane’s first press conference in the US the Real coach said that although he is a fan of the player, if “I was a friend or family member maybe I’d say to him to look for minutes elsewhere.” Last week when the clubs met in Ohio representatives of the Ligue 1 club inquired about Jesé and Unai Emery has since confirmed that he is keen on the player.
Jesé is under contract at the Bernabéu until 2017 and Madrid are open either to a loan deal or a permanent transfer, with the insertion of a buy-back clause.
L’Equipe has reported that Jesé is the Parisian club’s back-up plan if they fail to land Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Zaha targeted by online racist abuse ahead of Villa game
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid and Barcelona take Liga title race to the wire
- GRANADA-REAL MADRID Zidane: Real Madrid coach's pre-Granada LaLiga press conference
- CORONAVIRUS US $600 unemployment benefits boost: what did Mnuchin say?
- USA Heatwave in California: what temperatures are expected and which cities are on alert?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana... cases, deaths and news