Real Madrid in brief: Ramos, Isco, Modric, Cheryshev, Guti...
The Real Madrid squad enjoy Sunday off after their 3-2 win over Chelsea in the International Champions Cup game in Michigan.
Ramos, Modric and James
The Spanish, Croatian and Colombian internationals continue their own training programe after joining up with the squad in Columbus (Ohio) last mid-week. It's anticipated that all three may get playing time in the forthcoming International Champions Cup match against Bayern in New Jersey.
The Russian international (now playing with Villarreal) admitted that he shared a portion of the blame in last season's Copa del Rey debacle which saw Real Madrid eliminated as they player was carrying a sanction.
Guti makes coaching debut
The former Real Madrid legend began his coaching career in charge of the Real Madrid Juvenil (U-19) side today as his team managed a 1-1 draw against Móstoles in Valdebebas on Sunday morning.
Isco expected to be ready for Bayern game
The Malaga born player picked up a knock in the opening International Champions Cup game against PSG and was rested for the Chelsea Michigan clash. Despite the player being treated by the club physio team it's anticipated he will be ready for the game in New Jersey against Carlo Ancelotti's side.
Real Madrid are in New York City where the squad have they day off after their exertion in Michigan. The squad will be staying at the Marriott Essex House hotel and play their final game of the US tour when they face Bayern Munich on the 4th of August in East Rutherford (NJ).
Te recomendamos en English
- Halloween What is the history and meaning of Halloween?
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?