Besiktas boss: "I've never heard a good opinion of Balotelli"
Senol Günes appeared to close another door on the Italy striker, who is being linked with a move to Ajax as he seeks to resurrect his career.
Mario Balotelli will have no shortage of suitors this summer as he seeks another club after being told by Jürgen Klopp that he is surplus to requirements at Anfield, but Besiktas coach Senol Günes will not be one of them. “I do not have a good opinion of him,” the 64-year-old told FourFourTwo. “I have never heard anything positive said about him.”
Besiktas president Fikret Orman clearly disagrees and has been trying to tempt Balotelli to the Süper Lig champions during the summer.
The Italy striker has been training with Liverpool’s under-21s since being told by Klopp that he should find another club. The senior squad are on a pre-season tour of the US.
Ajax have emerged as a potential destination, according to reports in the UK media. Poland and Ajax striker Arkadiusz Milik has been linked with a move from the Amsterdam Arena to the San Paulo after Gonzalo Higuaín’s move to Juventus.
Te recomendamos en English
- Opta stats Diabolical defending: Europe's top five leagues in 2019-20
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'
- LIVERPOOL Birthday Boy Brewster could be the answer for Klopp
- Nubel will learn behind Neuer at Bayern Munich, says Kahn
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos needs 'importance' at Arsenal
- REAL MADRID | SAGNA Sagna: "I see Pogba closer to Juventus than Real Madrid because of Cristiano"