Bale celebrates great season with Real Madrid and Wales
Real Madrid's Gareth Bale had a fine season, helping his club win the Champions League and taking Wales to the semi-finals of the European Championship. Afterwards the footballer took his much deserved holidays, alongside his close family.
Bale hires private island to propose
According to reports the Madrid player hired the private island of Tagomago, a small slice of paradise in the Balearics close to Ibiza, where he celebrated his 27th birthday and took the opportunity to aks his girlfriend Emma Rhys-Jones to marry him. She did of course say yes.
She said yes!! This is a birthday weekend I won't forget for a long time 🎉💍 pic.twitter.com/FQWSiLbLGU— Gareth Bale (@GarethBale11) 17 July 2016
The cost of hiring the island is somewhat north of 450,000 euros for the week, though the Welshman can probably afford it. He just banked a 600,000 euro bonus for winning the Champions League with Real Madrid. And his salary isn't too shabby either.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?