Bale celebrates great season with Real Madrid and Wales
Real Madrid's Gareth Bale had a fine season, helping his club win the Champions League and taking Wales to the semi-finals of the European Championship. Afterwards the footballer took his much deserved holidays, alongside his close family.
Bale hires private island to propose
According to reports the Madrid player hired the private island of Tagomago, a small slice of paradise in the Balearics close to Ibiza, where he celebrated his 27th birthday and took the opportunity to aks his girlfriend Emma Rhys-Jones to marry him. She did of course say yes.
She said yes!! This is a birthday weekend I won't forget for a long time 🎉💍 pic.twitter.com/FQWSiLbLGU— Gareth Bale (@GarethBale11) 17 July 2016
The cost of hiring the island is somewhat north of 450,000 euros for the week, though the Welshman can probably afford it. He just banked a 600,000 euro bonus for winning the Champions League with Real Madrid. And his salary isn't too shabby either.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus US banks business hours from 6 to 12 July: Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
- CORONAVIRUS What is the bubonic plague, its symptoms and how it spreads?
- LALIGA LaLiga countdown: remaining fixtures for Real Madrid and Barcelona
- World Football Summit “The countries with the best response to Covid-19 were led by women, football should learn from that”