Pione Sisto secures Celta switch
Pending a medical revision which he will undergo once in Vigo, the young Danish international will become the fourth new arrival at Celta.
Pending a medical revision which he will undergo once he arrives in Vigo, and signing on the dotted line, Denmark international Pione Sisto will become the fourth new arrival at Celta de Vigo, joining from Danish Superligaen outfit, FC Midtjylland.
The 21-year-old midfielder will be incorporated into the Celta squad in the next few hours; the Galicians are currently in Florence, Italy where they will play a fiendly with Fiorentina at Stadio Artemio Franchi tonight. Sisto will be officially presented once Celta return home from their mini-stage in Italy.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m
- CORONAVIRUS Hydroxychloroquine: what is it and can it help fight Covid-19?
- Premier League Coronavirus: UEFA chief hands Liverpool Premier League title
- Premier League No Cristiano Ronaldo in the Ryan Giggs Man United XI
- Barcelona Bartomeu set to overhaul Barcelona board-room a year ahead of elections