Parejo forced to train alone
Pako Ayestarán has had enough of Dani Parejo and has forced the former club captain to train alone as punishment for his recent attitude.
Pako Ayestarán and Valencia directors have had enough of Dani Parejo and the player has been forced to train alone as the club start their brief spell of pre-season in England where they will play two friendly games (against Bournemouth and Crystal Palace)
The club have cited his poor attitude in recent times with no secret that the Madrid born player is angling for a move away from Mestalla with LaLiga's Sevilla and new Premier League side Middlesborough being cited as two potential destinations for the 27 year old. Parejo was forced to ruin laps of the training circuit alone in Bisham whilst other squad members carried out a traditional drill with ball-work.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's 'RBV', Zidane's alternative to the 'BBC'
- Aston Villa vs Leicester City Jamie Vardy becomes first player to score in eight straight PL games since ... Jamie Vardy!
- Serie A Zlatan to Serie A not a foregone conclusion, says Raiola
- REAL MADRID Bale back in full training with Real Madrid