Montoya signs for Valencia
Right-back Martín Montoya has joined Los Che on a four-year contract and will be presented by the Mestalla outfit on Tuesday.
Valencia have signed right-back Martín Montoya on a four-year deal after the Spaniard's contract was cancelled by Barcelona.
Montoya to be presented on Tuesday
The 25-year-old passed a medical on Monday morning before putting pen to paper with Los Che, who are to unveil the player on Tuesday at 11:30 CEST.
A graduate of Barça's youth academy, Montoya made his first-team debut in 2011 but struggled to establish himself at the Camp Nou, spending last season on loan at Inter Milan and Real Betis.
The ex-Spain Under-21 defender is scheduled to join up with the Valencia squad in the UK on Wednesday as Pako Ayestarán's men prepare for the 2016/17 campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA Second stimulus check: what's the current disagreement between Democrats and Republicans?
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why could it be delayed?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- FOOTBALL Transfer talk: Manchester City, PSG eye Liverpool target Thiago
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo's inner circle deny Barcelona rumours
- Xavi wants Barcelona 'dream team' including Carles Puyol and Jordi Cruyff