Montoya signs for Valencia
Right-back Martín Montoya has joined Los Che on a four-year contract and will be presented by the Mestalla outfit on Tuesday.
Valencia have signed right-back Martín Montoya on a four-year deal after the Spaniard's contract was cancelled by Barcelona.
Montoya to be presented on Tuesday
The 25-year-old passed a medical on Monday morning before putting pen to paper with Los Che, who are to unveil the player on Tuesday at 11:30 CEST.
A graduate of Barça's youth academy, Montoya made his first-team debut in 2011 but struggled to establish himself at the Camp Nou, spending last season on loan at Inter Milan and Real Betis.
The ex-Spain Under-21 defender is scheduled to join up with the Valencia squad in the UK on Wednesday as Pako Ayestarán's men prepare for the 2016/17 campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- Covid-19 Coronavirus: Which countries have banned alcohol during lockdown?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March