Xavi Hernandez donates yacht to refugee charity
The former Barça legend donated the vessel to Proactiva Open Arms and the yacht will be auctioned with the charity receiving the income.Valencia-Barcelona Live
Former Barcelona player Xavi Hernández has donated his private yacht to the NGO Proactiva Open Arms, a charity organization from Badalona (Barcelona) dedicating to saving lives at sea. The company has set up base recently on the Greek island of Lesbos to aid immigrants seeking refuge.
The nine meter vessel will be auctioned off and all money collected will be used by ProAcative Open Arms to continue their rescue work in the Mediterranean.
The charity has managed to save the lives of more than 3.000 people close to the Libya coastline.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- BARCELONA 0-0 ATLÉTICO Piqué: "We're still alive, from now on, anything could happen"
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?
- Holiday Where to download a free printable Mother Day card