Xavi Hernandez donates yacht to refugee charity
The former Barça legend donated the vessel to Proactiva Open Arms and the yacht will be auctioned with the charity receiving the income.Valencia-Barcelona Live
Former Barcelona player Xavi Hernández has donated his private yacht to the NGO Proactiva Open Arms, a charity organization from Badalona (Barcelona) dedicating to saving lives at sea. The company has set up base recently on the Greek island of Lesbos to aid immigrants seeking refuge.
The nine meter vessel will be auctioned off and all money collected will be used by ProAcative Open Arms to continue their rescue work in the Mediterranean.
The charity has managed to save the lives of more than 3.000 people close to the Libya coastline.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in New York (NY): how to claim my extra 300$
- Amazon Prime Day Amazon Prime Day: Latest News and when will it be?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- Coronavirus USA Stimulus check: what’s happening with the $1,200 plan being pushed by Democrats?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- Supreme Court Who are the possible nominees Trump could name to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg?