Cristiano Ronaldo expands CR7 hotel chain in Lisbon
After the opening of the first CR7 hotel in Funchal, the Real Madrid player will open a second hotel in his home country - in the capital city, Lisbon. It will open on 16 August.
Cristiano Ronaldo to open a new hotel in Lisbon
After the opening of the first CR7 hotel in Madeira capital Funchal at the start of last month, Portugal's capital city, Lisbon will inaugurate a second hotel as part of the Cristiano Ronaldo brand on16 August.
State Secretary for Tourism Ana Mendes Godinho announced today that permission has been granted for the opening of Pestana CR7 Lisboa Hotel, which will be situated in the centrally-located Rua da Prata, close to Lisbon Bay. It will boast 82 rooms and one suite, with prices ranging from 250 to 1,250 euros (the latter for the suite).
The four-star hotel is aimed at the younger sector of the tourism market (the 18 to 34 age group) with all of the latest digital gadgetry on offer for clients. The focus will be more on the public areas and ambience rather than the rooms themselves.
The brand is co-owned by Cristiano Ronaldo and president Pestana Group, Dionísio Pestana, but management is handled entirely by the hotel chain, who have 90 such establishments in 15 countries.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Lampard calls for defensive improvements amid rumours of a clear-out
- Premier League Liverpool: Toure identifies Van Dijk's "weak spot"
- MANCHESTER CITY - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Valverde, Isco or Asensio - three into one for City
- CORONAVIRUS Li-Meng Yan: coronavirus was developed in Chinese military lab
- US Open Zverev joins list of stars unsure about playing at U.S. Open
- Barcelona Barcelona: Pochettino open to coaching Messi at Camp Nou