Cristiano Ronaldo expands CR7 hotel chain in Lisbon
After the opening of the first CR7 hotel in Funchal, the Real Madrid player will open a second hotel in his home country - in the capital city, Lisbon. It will open on 16 August.
Cristiano Ronaldo to open a new hotel in Lisbon
After the opening of the first CR7 hotel in Madeira capital Funchal at the start of last month, Portugal's capital city, Lisbon will inaugurate a second hotel as part of the Cristiano Ronaldo brand on16 August.
State Secretary for Tourism Ana Mendes Godinho announced today that permission has been granted for the opening of Pestana CR7 Lisboa Hotel, which will be situated in the centrally-located Rua da Prata, close to Lisbon Bay. It will boast 82 rooms and one suite, with prices ranging from 250 to 1,250 euros (the latter for the suite).
The four-star hotel is aimed at the younger sector of the tourism market (the 18 to 34 age group) with all of the latest digital gadgetry on offer for clients. The focus will be more on the public areas and ambience rather than the rooms themselves.
The brand is co-owned by Cristiano Ronaldo and president Pestana Group, Dionísio Pestana, but management is handled entirely by the hotel chain, who have 90 such establishments in 15 countries.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: WHO approves Sinopharm | Efficacy, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- ENTERTAINMENT Jupiter's Legacy cast: who is who in the Netflix series?
- MOTHER'S DAY 2021 Do florists deliver flowers on Mother’s Day? What are the most common flowers?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Sinopharm vaccine: efficacy, dose, stock and differences with Pfizer, Sinovac, Moderna, Janssen...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS When will SSI recipients receive the Golden State Stimulus?