ATLÉTICO DE MADRID
Griezmann now valued as world's 6th most expensive player
The Atlético Madrid striker's value has risen to €80m according to Transfermarkt and he now only has Messi, Cristiano, Neymar, Suárez and Bale in front of him
Antoine Griezmann is now rated as the sixth most valuable player in the world by market specialists Transfermarkt and is first on the list of players who don't play for either Real Madrid or Barcelona.
The Frenchman, who has experienced a meteoric rise in terms of his profile in recent seasons, is now valued at €80 million, having risen by €30m in the last two years.
Player of Euro 2016
After a wonderful campaign with Atlético Madrid in 2015-16 (reaching the Champions League final) and a great Euro 2016 in France, where he finished as the tournament’s top scorer and was voted best player, the striker has overtaken the likes of Müller (€75 millon), Lewandowski (75), Pogba (70), James (70), Hazard (65) and Higuaín (65).
Greizmann, who renewed his contract at Vicente Calderón in June until 2021, now only has Messi (€120m), Cristiano (110), Neymar (100), Luis Suárez (90) and Bale (90) in front of him.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK When could there be a new stimulus payment according to the experts?
- BARCELONA Official: Depay signs for Barcelona until June 2023
- FOOTBALL Kevin De Bruyne not too concerned by eye injury
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Mann 'not surprised' after taking Clippers to first Conference Final
- MLB Ohtani goes into Home Run Derby mode with two homers
- Euro 2020 Giroud makes history by gaining 100th cap for France