ATLÉTICO DE MADRID
Griezmann now valued as world's 6th most expensive player
The Atlético Madrid striker's value has risen to €80m according to Transfermarkt and he now only has Messi, Cristiano, Neymar, Suárez and Bale in front of him
Antoine Griezmann is now rated as the sixth most valuable player in the world by market specialists Transfermarkt and is first on the list of players who don't play for either Real Madrid or Barcelona.
The Frenchman, who has experienced a meteoric rise in terms of his profile in recent seasons, is now valued at €80 million, having risen by €30m in the last two years.
Player of Euro 2016
After a wonderful campaign with Atlético Madrid in 2015-16 (reaching the Champions League final) and a great Euro 2016 in France, where he finished as the tournament’s top scorer and was voted best player, the striker has overtaken the likes of Müller (€75 millon), Lewandowski (75), Pogba (70), James (70), Hazard (65) and Higuaín (65).
Greizmann, who renewed his contract at Vicente Calderón in June until 2021, now only has Messi (€120m), Cristiano (110), Neymar (100), Luis Suárez (90) and Bale (90) in front of him.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: $1,200, $2,000 or $6,000 - how much would it be?
- LALIGA How to watch LaLiga games free in the UK in June
- Coronavirus: This season is meaningless – Di Livio against Serie A restart
- Coronavirus | USA How does the Twitter fact-check policy work and why was it used against Trump?
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: What is a Money Network Card? Is it a scam?
- Coronavirus | USA Washington DC reopening: what shops and businesses will open?