Ibrahimovic has a new mansion close to Manchester
Manchester United's new Swedish striker Ibrahimovic has a 20,000 euros a month pad near Manchester, according to reports in England.
Ibrahimovic settling in with Manchester United
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is settling down in England after his move from PSG to Mourinho's Manchester United.
Ibrahimovic bags 20,000 euro a month mansion
And according to reports in England he's signed the rental papers on a rather fabulous mansion in Cheshire, with a price tag of nearly 20,000 euros a month. Which is actually quite cheap for him, considering his wages.
Ibrahimovic's new house has six bedroooms, covered heated pool, a bar, a gym and double garage. Up to now Ibrahimovic has been staying at the Radisson Blu with his wife Helena Seger.
Instant impact from Ibrahimovic
Ibrahimovic has already made an impact with Manchester United, scoring a scissor kick just a couple of minutes into his debut.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liverpool Klopp: Mbappe, Haaland will think twice if Liverpool can't offer Champions League football
- CSL Chinese Super League counts the cost of the boom years
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid, Liverpool and Juve keen on Lyon's Houssem Aouar
- NBA NBA All-Star weekend: who were the Hall of Famers in 2020?
- CORONAVIRUS Biden criticises “Neanderthal” decision to remove mask mandates
- COPA DEL REY Barcelona vs Sevilla: result, summary and goals