Adidas expect Pogba to be sold, give shirt number to Dybala
Paul Pogba's number 10 at Juventus has been given to Dybala by Adidas, who make the Italian club's kit. Looks like Pogba really could be on the move.
Pogba meant to have signed for Man United by now
Pogba was meant to have signed for Manchester United by now, according to all sorts of media outlets (this one included) but as of the time of writing there's been no concrete news, just lots of bla, bla bla, as Raiola might say.
Pogba's shirt at Juventus given to Dybala
One little (or very large) hint though that Pogba might really be on his way from Juventus this summer is that Adidas (who had a good day today) have given Pogba's number 10 shirt at Juventus to Paulo Dybala and are already selling the Dybala number 10 kit.
Dybala had number 21 last season, which he had inherited from legend Andrea Pirlo.
Waiting for confirmation...
Though of course it's just possible that Pogba could stay at Juven (gasp!) and get a different number, or that he IS leaving, but not going to Manchester United... the world awaits.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Vinicius misses training over Covid-19 test doubts
- David Silva changed the dynamic of Manchester City, says Begiristain
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Zidane: "Hazard hasn't suffered a relapse, he'll be ready tomorrow"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League quarter final draw Live: how and where to watch
- CORONAVIRUS How to get stimulus check without filing taxes?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how long could voting be delayed?