Las Palmas sign Argentine promise Mateo García
The 19-year-old joins on a four-year deal from Instituto de Córdoba. Las Palmas will pay 800,000 euros to obtain the player's federative rights.
Although the club have yet to make an official announcement, Las Palmas are beleived to have signedpromising Argentine winger Mateo García on a four-year deal worth 800,000 euros. The player's agent Luis Grillo confirmed that a deal had been struck on Twitter - the 19-year-old joining from Instituto de Córdoba.
AS understands that the Amarillos will pay the player's federative rights, stumping up 800,000 euros - far in excess of the 250,000 euros which had been mentioned, and leaving the Argentinean side with a 20% stake in any future sale to a third club.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Real Madrid watch as tensions grow between Mbappé and PSG
- EURO 2020 Cristiano Ronaldo becomes European Championship's record goalscorer
- NBA Who are the highest paid NBA players in 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: what organizations are in favor of a new payment?
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?