Las Palmas sign Argentine promise Mateo García
The 19-year-old joins on a four-year deal from Instituto de Córdoba. Las Palmas will pay 800,000 euros to obtain the player's federative rights.
Although the club have yet to make an official announcement, Las Palmas are beleived to have signedpromising Argentine winger Mateo García on a four-year deal worth 800,000 euros. The player's agent Luis Grillo confirmed that a deal had been struck on Twitter - the 19-year-old joining from Instituto de Córdoba.
AS understands that the Amarillos will pay the player's federative rights, stumping up 800,000 euros - far in excess of the 250,000 euros which had been mentioned, and leaving the Argentinean side with a 20% stake in any future sale to a third club.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mourinho quips: Will Man Utd get Man City's 2018 title after FFP breach?
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's season set to be determined by the next 30 days
- PORTUGAL Extraordinary scenes as Porto's Marega walks off pitch over racist chants
- REAL MADRID Rodrygo and Vinicius seem inextricably linked
- JUVENTUS Sarri explains reasons for Ronaldo's omission following Juventus win
- Champions League Champions League Istanbul 2020 final match-ball revealed