Spanish full back Coke moved to Schalke from Sevilla earlier this week but will have to wait up to six months to make his competitive debut for the Bundesliga club after picking up an anterior cruciate ligament injury during a friendly against Bologna.
Coke was signed by Schalke for a fee of five million euros after spending successful several years at Sevilla, where he attained cult status by scoring twice in last season’s Europa League final against Liverpool. “We are all dismayed. He will receive all the help and support on our part to get over this injury,” said Schalke sporting director Christian Heidel.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Real Madrid watch as tensions grow between Mbappé and PSG
- EURO 2020 Cristiano Ronaldo becomes European Championship's record goalscorer
- NBA Who are the highest paid NBA players in 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: what organizations are in favor of a new payment?
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?