Bale and Kroos back training with the Real Madrid squad
Ambos se incorporan al trabajo tras disfrutar de sus vacaciones. Están en la lista para la Supercopa pero Zidane ya aseguró que veía difícil que jugarán.
Gareth Bale, Toni Kroos and Fábio Coentrão returned to training with the Real Madrid squad on Saturday - the Welsh winger and German midfielder cvompleted the session with the group on their first day back after their summer holidays. Both players were late in rejoining the squad as a result of their national team's progress at Euro 2016, in which both Wales and Germany reached the semi-finals.
Kroos and Bale have been included in the squad list for Tuesday's UEFA Super Cup against Sevilla despite the fact that neither have had a pre-season to prepare. Zidane admitted that he doesn't think either will be in conditions to start the game.
Meanwhile, Fábio Coentrão has begun his rehabilitation from a thigh muscle injury. The left-back is not expected to return to first team duties until late October/early November.
Zidane was able to work with all of his squad apart from the two Portuguese internationals Pepe and Cristiano Ronaldo who are due back at work on August 10th - as both played in the Euro 2016 final.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus How much has unemployment gap widened between black and white people?
- Lampard praises 'fantastic' Pulisic after Chelsea star scores again
- SERIE A AC Milan 4-2 Juventus: Sarri bemoans "total blackout"
- ATLÉTICO Atlético Madrid's stadium finally demolished: The last days of the Vicente Calderón
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo looking to achieve goal-scoring holy grail
- MLS MLS is back tournament changes as players test positive for coronavirus