Borja Bastón: Swansea City close to club-record deal for striker
Swans boss Francesco Guidolin has admitted that the Premier League side are on the brink of completing a move for the 23-year-old Spaniard.Napoli vs Manchester City live online
Swansea City are on the verge of signing striker Borja Bastón from Atlético Madrid in a club-record transfer swoop.
Guidolin: "I think it is imminent"
Swans manager Francesco Guidolin has admitted that a deal for the 23-year-old is near, declaring: "I think it is close. I think it is imminent."
Bastón, who scored 18 LaLiga goals during a season-long loan at Eibar last term, is expected to join the Premier League side for £15 million (18 million euros).
This would eclipse the £12 million fee that the Welsh outfit paid for Dutchman Wilfried Bony three years ago.
Second Spanish signing in a matter of days
The move would see Bastón link up at the Liberty Stadium with fellow Spaniard Fernando Llorente, who signed for Swansea on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star 2021: Slam Dunk Contest updates, Three points and Skills Challenge winner... | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star Game 2021 : Team LeBron vs Team Durant, scores, highlights | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star 2021: who has won the most All-Star Game MVP awards?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star: who has won the most Slam Dunk Contests?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN New unemployment benefits 2021: who will get extra payments from the stimulus bill?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY International Women's Day: meaning, origin and why it's celebrated today