Sansone signs for Villarreal and joins the squad in Guitiriz
Villarreal have paid Sassuolo 13 million euros for the 24-year-old forward. Sansone is already with Marcelino's squad in Guitiriz for the team's stage.
Villarreal officially announced the signing of German-born Italian forward Nicola Sansone on Sunday.
Sansone, 24, joins Villarreal on a five-year deal from Sassuolo, where he has spent the past two and a half seasons. The Italian club reaping 13 million euros from the operation.
Curiously, the player is already with the squad at their base in Guitiriz, Lugo - the final details of the transfer were completed on Friday and the player passed a medical yesterday. Marcelino's squad will remain in Galicia until after Tuesday's meeting with Deportivo in the Trofeo Teresa Herrera.
Sansone joins the 'Submarine' to bolster the team's attack and can play on either wing. A full international with Italy, having represented his country at youth level, he gained his first senior cap in a friendly against Portugal last year. He is Villarreal's eighth reinforcement of the summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, House vote | Live
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: are current vaccines effective against the Californian strain?
- Coronavirus Can unemployed Americans who refuse a job apply for unemployment benefits?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: how many votes are needed to pass the relief bill?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check calculator: how much could you receive?
- US POLITICS Will Mitch McConnell support Trump's possible candidacy in 2024?