Marek Hamsik signs on at Napoli until 2020
The Slovakian has been one of the Azzurri's most important players of the last decade and signs contract to potentially retire at the San Paolo.
Marek Hamsik has celebrated his 400th game for Napoli by putting pen to paper on a new contract tying him to the San Paolo until 2020, when he will be almost 34.
Hamsik’s place in Napoli’s history is already assured after 10 years at the club, during which time he has helped the side to two Coppa Italias and an Italian Supercup. After three years at Brescia earlier in his career, the Slovakia star moved to Napoli in 2007 and if he completes his current contract could well retire at the club after 13 seasons with the Azzurri.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"