Marek Hamsik signs on at Napoli until 2020
The Slovakian has been one of the Azzurri's most important players of the last decade and signs contract to potentially retire at the San Paolo.
Marek Hamsik has celebrated his 400th game for Napoli by putting pen to paper on a new contract tying him to the San Paolo until 2020, when he will be almost 34.
Hamsik’s place in Napoli’s history is already assured after 10 years at the club, during which time he has helped the side to two Coppa Italias and an Italian Supercup. After three years at Brescia earlier in his career, the Slovakia star moved to Napoli in 2007 and if he completes his current contract could well retire at the club after 13 seasons with the Azzurri.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?
- CORONAVIRUS Walt Disney World Resort to reopen: dates, safety measures