"Paul Pogba has been granted permission to have a medical in order to finalise his transfer from Juventus to Manchester United," the Premier League club said in a statement on Sunday.
World record fee
United have been widely reported as being prepared to pay a world-record fee of some 120 million euros for the 23-year-old France international, who according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, is already in Manchester under a heavy veil of secrecy ahead of the proposed move.
La Gazzetta also speculated that the transfer will be made official on Monday when the New York Stock Exchange opens.
However, Pogba swiftly responded to the announcement with his own enigmatic message on social media: “When too many people talk nobody understands. Talk very soon.”
When too many people talk nobody understands 🤐 talk very soon— Paul Pogba (@paulpogba) 7 August 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- INTERNATIONAL Bale starts for Wales 34 days after last game
- REAL MADRID Karim Benzema vs. French FA wrangle intensifies
- SERIE A Lukaku contradicts Solskjaer: "He wanted me to stay"
- Alonso: I left Real Madrid because of Guardiola
- 'They make everything easy' - Liverpool star Mane hails Salah and Firmino
- BARCELONA Griezmann's former agent weighs in on Barcelona struggles