Borja Baston set for 18 million euro Swansea move
The striker is expected to fly to Wales and undergo his medical with The Swans this evening ahead of a 4 year deal with the Welsh outfit.
Borja Bastón is Wales-bound and is set to join Premier League side Swansea City this evening. A four deal has been agreed and the Welsh side will pay Atletico 18 million euro for the forward's services.
The striker was given permission by his current club Atlético Madrid to skip training this morning and spent the time at the FREMAP, medical centre in Madrid where he was given the green light after his recent arm fracture
Baston is set to undergo his medical test with Swansea this evening and will be unveiled buy the Welsh side tomorrow,
Despite an impressive loan season with Basque side SD Eibar bagging 18 goals in 36 appearances for the Armeros, the 23 year old striker didn't fit in with Diego Simeone's plans at the Madrid based club and will hook up with Fernando Llorente in the Swansea front line.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, stimulus calculator | Live
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what is the Californian strain; is it more dangerous and contagious?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: how you might save $3,100 in taxes with the new payment?
- US News Why has Biden rescinded the Trump’s apprenticeship program?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: can the payment be approved in the House vote on Friday?
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play February: times, stream and how to watch for new PS4 & PS5 games