Borja Baston set for 18 million euro Swansea move
The striker is expected to fly to Wales and undergo his medical with The Swans this evening ahead of a 4 year deal with the Welsh outfit.
Borja Bastón is Wales-bound and is set to join Premier League side Swansea City this evening. A four deal has been agreed and the Welsh side will pay Atletico 18 million euro for the forward's services.
The striker was given permission by his current club Atlético Madrid to skip training this morning and spent the time at the FREMAP, medical centre in Madrid where he was given the green light after his recent arm fracture
Baston is set to undergo his medical test with Swansea this evening and will be unveiled buy the Welsh side tomorrow,
Despite an impressive loan season with Basque side SD Eibar bagging 18 goals in 36 appearances for the Armeros, the 23 year old striker didn't fit in with Diego Simeone's plans at the Madrid based club and will hook up with Fernando Llorente in the Swansea front line.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Gareth Bale needs to find his positive confidence, says Mourinho
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo reaches yet another goal milestone
- Coronavirus Bipartisan stimulus bill: what’s in the $900 billion proposal?
- REAL MADRID Has Zidane's luck run out at Real Madrid?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Borussia Dortmund lose Haaland to hamstring injury
- GAMING Fortnite: How to get The Mandalorian skin with Baby Yoda in Season 5