Borja Baston set for 18 million euro Swansea move
The striker is expected to fly to Wales and undergo his medical with The Swans this evening ahead of a 4 year deal with the Welsh outfit.
Borja Bastón is Wales-bound and is set to join Premier League side Swansea City this evening. A four deal has been agreed and the Welsh side will pay Atletico 18 million euro for the forward's services.
The striker was given permission by his current club Atlético Madrid to skip training this morning and spent the time at the FREMAP, medical centre in Madrid where he was given the green light after his recent arm fracture
Baston is set to undergo his medical test with Swansea this evening and will be unveiled buy the Welsh side tomorrow,
Despite an impressive loan season with Basque side SD Eibar bagging 18 goals in 36 appearances for the Armeros, the 23 year old striker didn't fit in with Diego Simeone's plans at the Madrid based club and will hook up with Fernando Llorente in the Swansea front line.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"