Isco added another title to his collection as Real Madrid won the European Supercup in Trondheim and appears to have stolen a march on James Rodríguez in the pair’s battle to claim a starting place in Zinedine Zidane’s side.
Milan, Juventus interest
Even so, Real have not ruled out a possible exit for the midfielder is the right offer comes in. AC Milan have emerged as possible suitors after the club’s acquisition by Chinese investment group Sino-Europe Sports Investment Management Changxing but the San Siro will reportedly face some stiff competition from Juventus, with Tuttosport reporting an imminent bid for Isco from Turin.
Juventus have previously been linked with Isco but now appear ready to push the issue after selling Paul Pogba to Manchester United. However, Real will hold out for 50 million euros for the player.
Zidane has made it clear that he is a big fan of Marco Asensio, which limits the amount of playing time Isco can expect this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move