Marcos Llorente sent to Alavés on season-long loan
The Real Madrid Castilla player is being sent to Alavés to gain vital first-team experience in the top flight after impressing Zidane in preseason
Real Madrid Castilla player Marcos Llorente has signed for La Liga side Alavés on a one-year loan after both sides reached an agreement over a move on Tuesday.
Zidane delighted with Llorente's development
The centre-midfielder made a good impression on Los Blancos’ preseason trip to North America and delighted Zidane with his efforts, but after a conversation following Madrid’s return to Spain both sides decided it would be most beneficial for the player to go and get some guaranteed minutes elsewhere.
Llorente (who’s the son of Paco Llorente, the grandson of Grosso, and grandnephew of Gento), would find it difficult to break in to the Real Madrid first-team due to the huge competition for places in the middle of the park, but he should come back in 12 months with vital game time in the top flight behind him.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener