Marcos Llorente sent to Alavés on season-long loan
The Real Madrid Castilla player is being sent to Alavés to gain vital first-team experience in the top flight after impressing Zidane in preseason
Real Madrid Castilla player Marcos Llorente has signed for La Liga side Alavés on a one-year loan after both sides reached an agreement over a move on Tuesday.
Zidane delighted with Llorente's development
The centre-midfielder made a good impression on Los Blancos’ preseason trip to North America and delighted Zidane with his efforts, but after a conversation following Madrid’s return to Spain both sides decided it would be most beneficial for the player to go and get some guaranteed minutes elsewhere.
Llorente (who’s the son of Paco Llorente, the grandson of Grosso, and grandnephew of Gento), would find it difficult to break in to the Real Madrid first-team due to the huge competition for places in the middle of the park, but he should come back in 12 months with vital game time in the top flight behind him.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match