Fran Escribá to take over as coach of Villarreal
After Marcelino was sacked by Villarreal on Wednesday night, the former Getafe coach Fran Escribá will take over at the Yellow Submarine.
Fran Escribá to take over at Villarreal
Fran Escribá will be the new coach at Villarreal after the club sacked Marcelino García Toral. Villarreal are yet to officially confirm Escribá's signing.
Escribá led Getafe to relegation last season
51 year old Escribá, from Valencia, was at Getafe last season, but was sacked after picking up just two points out of 36 in the second half of the season, with Getafe being relegated.
Marcelino sacked on Wednesday night
Marcelino was sacked on Wednesday night.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"