Prosinecki on Higuaín: "He's a pig! He's fatter than me!"
The former Red Star, Barça and Real Madrid midfielder joined the chorus of jokes about Juve's buy: "I can't imagine what Allegri's face was like."
Gonzalo Higuaín has been under the microscope since making his Juventus debut in a friendly against West Ham at the Olympic Stadium. The former Napoli striker, whose acrimonious 90-million-euro move to Turin from Naples was, briefly, the third most-expensive transfer in football history, appeared to be carrying plenty of extra baggage.
Robert Prosinecki, currently the coach of Azerbaijan and a former Barcelona and Real Madrid player, expressed his surprise at Higuaín’s shape in an interview with Croatian daily Jutarjni List: “I was amazed to see Higuaín looking like that. They paid 90 million for him and he’s turned up like a pig. He’s fatter than me! I can’t imagine what Massimiliano Allegri’s face was like when he saw him after chasing his signature so much.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League The Sun: Raul Jimenez is in Arsenal’s radar
- Liga MX Liga MX is one of the top 5 most important leagues in the world
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca