Alavés beef up their midfield with Víctor Camarasa loan
The Basque side have secured the services of the 22-year-old midfielder from Levante on a season-long loan, adding to some fine business so far.
Alavés have added Spain under-21 international Víctor Camarasa to their ranks ahead of the new season after Levante cleared the 22-year-old to go on a season-long loan at the newly promoted Basque club.
Camarasa joins former Levante teammates Deyverson and Zouhair Feddal at the Mendizorrotza, the former also signing a one-year loan deal and the latter a permanent deal, after Levante were consigned to Segunda at the end of last season. Unlike the Deyverson deal, Alavés were unable to secure a purchase option on Camarasa, who was one of Levante’s better performers last season and had previously been linked with a move to one of La Liga’s shinier sides after breaking into the first team at the Ciutat de Valencia in the 2013-14 season.
Marcos Llorente, Theo Hernández
Alavés have done some good business in the summer market, also signing Marcos Llorente on loan from Real Madrid, Theo Hernández from Atlético (loan), Ibai Gómez from Athletic (free), Nenad Krsticic from Sampdoria (free) and Colombia international midfielder Daniel Torres from Independiente Medellín (3 million euros).
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid round-up: Bale, Hazard, Kroos, Renier
- BARCELONA Barcelona hired social media 'influencers' to damage player's profiles
- Spanish FA Casillas confirms candidacy in Spanish FA presidential election
- REAL MADRID Zidane backs Marcelo and Bale after 'painful' draw against Celta Vigo
- BARCELONA Barcelona's green light: Who can they sign and how long do they have?
- MANCHESTER CITY Man City's Sterling clarifies future amid Real Madrid speculation