Cristian Tello, Barcelona and Fiorentina have reached an agreement which will see the Sabadell-born winger spend the new campaign in Serie A on a year-long loan. At the end of the season, Fiore will have first option to buy the player for eight million euros. Tello is under contract with Barcelona until June 2018.
The 25-year-old, who doesn't feature in Luis Enrique's plans, has been training with the squad since the pre-season started and even travelled with the team to Saint George’s Park for the summer stage. But he hasn't been given a single minute in any of the team's friendlies - even last night's Trofeo Gamper meeting with Sampdoria although he was presented to the fans with the rest of the squad before kick-off - without a squad number.
Tello's case is similar to Martín Montoya's, who has been loaned out to Valencia.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- Liga MX Liga MX will not have relegation in the next five years
- MLS Canelo supports decision of Chicharito and Pizarro coming to the MLS
- TRANSFER NEWS Valencia make loan request for Real Madrid centre-back Javi Sánchez