Luis Enrique: Barcelona boss expecting further ins and outs
Luis Enrique told a press conference on Tuesday that he anticipated further transfer activity, but remained coy on Claudio Bravo's future.
Barcelona coach Luis Enrique on Tuesday said he expected more transfer movement in and out of the Camp Nou this transfer window.
"I believe that players will come and some players will leave," the 46-year-old told a press conference.
But he would not comment on reported interest in keeper Diego Alves and striker Paco Alcácer - both of Valencia - or on current Barça custodian Claudio Bravo's future.
Bravo is said to be in line for a move to Premier League side Manchester City, with Alves believed to be in the frame to replace the Chilean at Los Azulgranas.
Barça have also been linked with Alcácer as they look to reinforce their formidable front line led by Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar.
However, Enrique said: "There are many rumours circulating and I'm not going to get into it. Our focus right now is on [the game against Sevilla on] Wednesday."
The Spanish champions and cup holders host Sevilla in the second leg of the Spanish Super Cup with a 2-0 advantage from the opener at the Sánchez-Pizjuán.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- Stimulus check Stimulus check: how to report missing payments and mistakes to the IRS
- Coronavirus USA Stimulus check schedule: when could second round be voted on, passed and paid?
- CORONAVIRUS BioVyzr: the futuristic helmet to protect against Covid-19
- Barcelona Barcelona: Pochettino open to coaching Messi at Camp Nou