According to Catalan newspaper, Sport, Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina has offered himself to Barcelona in case Claudio Bravo’s heavily rumoured move to Manchester City goes through.
While Reina may not perhaps be Barcelona’s first choice replacement – the club has been linked with Valencia’s Diego Alves in recent days – the possibility of a switch from Italy cannot be easily dismissed. Reina knows the club very well and has a good relationship with many players in the Barça dressing room, having played with them during his time at Camp Nou.
Reina, who is 33 (the same age as Bravo) played 44 games for Napoli last season, conceding 34 goals and keeping 18 clean sheets.
Te recomendamos en English
- Spanish Super Cup Leo Messi shown red card in Spanish Super Cup final against Athletic
- MLS Phil Neville is one step closer to becoming new Inter Miami head coach
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: will be there a new round of payments?
- LIGA MX Former Houston Astros general manager looking to buy a Liga MX club
- US NEWS What have Republicans said about the new American Rescue Plan?
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live