According to Catalan newspaper, Sport, Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina has offered himself to Barcelona in case Claudio Bravo’s heavily rumoured move to Manchester City goes through.
While Reina may not perhaps be Barcelona’s first choice replacement – the club has been linked with Valencia’s Diego Alves in recent days – the possibility of a switch from Italy cannot be easily dismissed. Reina knows the club very well and has a good relationship with many players in the Barça dressing room, having played with them during his time at Camp Nou.
Reina, who is 33 (the same age as Bravo) played 44 games for Napoli last season, conceding 34 goals and keeping 18 clean sheets.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Butragueño: "Everyone knows what Zidane means to us"
- SCOTLAND Rafa Benítez linked to Celtic job, on his return to Europe
- OLYMPIC GAMES Rapinoe: "I'd be 'devastated if the Tokyo Olympics are cancelled"
- UFC Khabib tells Dana White: "I'm so many levels above these guys"
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor hits back at critical Khabib after Poirier loss
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, who will get and when to expect it