According to Catalan newspaper, Sport, Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina has offered himself to Barcelona in case Claudio Bravo’s heavily rumoured move to Manchester City goes through.
While Reina may not perhaps be Barcelona’s first choice replacement – the club has been linked with Valencia’s Diego Alves in recent days – the possibility of a switch from Italy cannot be easily dismissed. Reina knows the club very well and has a good relationship with many players in the Barça dressing room, having played with them during his time at Camp Nou.
Reina, who is 33 (the same age as Bravo) played 44 games for Napoli last season, conceding 34 goals and keeping 18 clean sheets.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Super Bowl LV 2021: how many tickets are available for Buccaneers & Chiefs fans?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what pandemic travel restrictions will Biden impose?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the Pentagon banning transgender people in the military?
- NFL Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes: how many times have they faced each other?
- SUPER BOWL LV How many Super Bowls have the Buccaneers played and won?
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it