According to Catalan newspaper, Sport, Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina has offered himself to Barcelona in case Claudio Bravo’s heavily rumoured move to Manchester City goes through.
While Reina may not perhaps be Barcelona’s first choice replacement – the club has been linked with Valencia’s Diego Alves in recent days – the possibility of a switch from Italy cannot be easily dismissed. Reina knows the club very well and has a good relationship with many players in the Barça dressing room, having played with them during his time at Camp Nou.
Reina, who is 33 (the same age as Bravo) played 44 games for Napoli last season, conceding 34 goals and keeping 18 clean sheets.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- METEOR SHOWER Perseid Meteor Shower: watch and follow live online
- Coronavirus India posts record single-day recoveries since the pandemic started
- US ELECTION Did Kamala Harris call Joe Biden racist as Trump campaign claims?
- BARCELONA Griezmann confident Barcelona will reach Champions League final
- PSG Neymar and Mbappé will stay at PSG, Al-Khelaifi confirms