Rondón linked with surprise Barça move
Reports in the British press claim that Barcelona could turn to West Brom's Venezuelan striker as their search for back-up the 'MSN' goes on.
The list of strikers linked with Barcelona this summer continues to grow, with West Bromwich Albion's Salomón Rondón the latest rumoured to be on the Spanish champions' radar.
Barcelona after 'MSN' understudy
Valencia's Paco Alcácer currently appears to be Barça's priority target as they continue their search for back-up to their forward trio of Leo Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar.
But reports in the UK say they are also monitoring Venezuelan Rondón, West Brom's match-winner in their opening-day Premier League victory over Crystal Palace at the weekend.
Familiar with Spanish football
Rondón, who scored 10 goals for the Baggies last season after joining from Zenit St Petersburg, has plenty of experience of Spain following stints at Las Palmas and Málaga.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Ghana's president goes into a two-weeks self-isolation
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid to play UCL return game in Manchester
- BUNDESLIGA Pep Guardiola 'interfered' and 'knew better' than club doctor
- ALFREDO RELASÑO Zidane, LaLiga, Sergio Ramos and VAR
- QSL Barcelona to wait as Xavi renews as Al-Sadd coach for 20-21 season
- Coronavirus Can coronavirus be spread through the air?