Atlético to unveil André Moreira at the Calderón on Friday
Atletico de Madrid will present goalkeeper André Moreira at the Calderón at midday on Friday. He joins on loan from Os Belenenses.
Atlético will present Portuguese goalkeeper André Moreira to their fans at the Calderón tomorrow afternoon. The Rojiblancos reached an agreement with Os Belenenses for the loan of the 20-year-old on Wednesday.
The young keeper has spent the last few years at Moreirense and Uniao Madeira and has represented his country at youth level. While the final details of the transfer have been resolved, Moreira has already started training with his new team mates and could figure in Simeone's squad list for the LaLiga Santander opener against Alavés at the Vicente Calderón on Sunday night (22.15 CEST).
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Lampard's Chelsea equal entire 2019-20 error tally in 45 minutes
- Atlético Madrid Simeone wants Suárez to be a Falcao-like catalyst for success
- Premier League Premier League Preview: Liverpool vs Arsenal
- Premier League Solskjaer admits Man Utd 'got away with one' after last-gasp victory
- STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus checks: what is proposed in Democrats' new $2.4 trillion plan?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news