Atlético to unveil André Moreira at the Calderón on Friday
Atletico de Madrid will present goalkeeper André Moreira at the Calderón at midday on Friday. He joins on loan from Os Belenenses.
Atlético will present Portuguese goalkeeper André Moreira to their fans at the Calderón tomorrow afternoon. The Rojiblancos reached an agreement with Os Belenenses for the loan of the 20-year-old on Wednesday.
The young keeper has spent the last few years at Moreirense and Uniao Madeira and has represented his country at youth level. While the final details of the transfer have been resolved, Moreira has already started training with his new team mates and could figure in Simeone's squad list for the LaLiga Santander opener against Alavés at the Vicente Calderón on Sunday night (22.15 CEST).
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro and Valverde form the ideal midfield partnership
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey draw: 2019/20 first-round pairings revealed
- ENGLAND England: Southgate believes Sterling tweet brought closure to Gomez incident
- BARCELONA Rakitic: Barcelona turn down Premier League offer
- Serie A Manchester United: Koulibaly not planning on Napoli departure
- Neymar 'will always be an option' for Barcelona – Abidal