Barcelona: Cillessen emerges as goalkeeping option
As revealed in the Barcelona-based media, the Dutchman is thought to have moved ahead of Diego Alves as Claudio Bravo's replacement.
Ajax Amsterdam goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen has emerged as a leading candidate to replace Claudio Bravo at Spanish champions Barcelona.
Bravo closing in on City switch
With Bravo seeming all set for a summer move to Premier League side Manchester City, Valencia's Diego Alves had looked best-placed to fill the void left by the Chilean.
As initially revealed by Catalonia-based daily Mundo Deportivo, however, Cillessen is apparently now ahead of the Brazilian in Barça's thinking, with talks over the 27-year-old at an advanced stage.
Munir to go the other way?
Netherlands international Cillessen would arrive at the Camp Nou for around 10 million euros, with that fee potentially reduced by the inclusion of Barça's Munir El Haddadi in the deal.
It is understood that the young striker would be open to joining the Eredivisie club, although he is also believed to have an offer from Celta Vigo.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and news, today
- REAL MADRID 1-0 GETAFE Real Madrid player ratings v Getafe: Ramos saves the day
- CORONAVIRUS Until when has the coronavirus PPP small business loan deadline been extended?
- MANCHESTER CITY 4-0 LIVERPOOL Manchester City player ratings vs Liverpool
- Premier League Mourinho angry at VAR after Bramall Lane controversy
- BARCELONA Messi halts renewal talks and wants to leave Barcelona in June 2021