Barcelona: Cillessen emerges as goalkeeping option
As revealed in the Barcelona-based media, the Dutchman is thought to have moved ahead of Diego Alves as Claudio Bravo's replacement.
Ajax Amsterdam goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen has emerged as a leading candidate to replace Claudio Bravo at Spanish champions Barcelona.
Bravo closing in on City switch
With Bravo seeming all set for a summer move to Premier League side Manchester City, Valencia's Diego Alves had looked best-placed to fill the void left by the Chilean.
As initially revealed by Catalonia-based daily Mundo Deportivo, however, Cillessen is apparently now ahead of the Brazilian in Barça's thinking, with talks over the 27-year-old at an advanced stage.
Munir to go the other way?
Netherlands international Cillessen would arrive at the Camp Nou for around 10 million euros, with that fee potentially reduced by the inclusion of Barça's Munir El Haddadi in the deal.
It is understood that the young striker would be open to joining the Eredivisie club, although he is also believed to have an offer from Celta Vigo.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in the European Championship? Sunday 20 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Bucks stun Nets in overtime to take conference final spot
- BASEBALL Red Sox jump to first place, Padres win without Tatis
- NBA When was the last time the Clippers were in the NBA conference finals?
- NBA When was the last time the Suns were in the NBA Conference finals?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Another failure for Spain in both areas