Barcelona: Cillessen emerges as goalkeeping option
As revealed in the Barcelona-based media, the Dutchman is thought to have moved ahead of Diego Alves as Claudio Bravo's replacement.
Ajax Amsterdam goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen has emerged as a leading candidate to replace Claudio Bravo at Spanish champions Barcelona.
Bravo closing in on City switch
With Bravo seeming all set for a summer move to Premier League side Manchester City, Valencia's Diego Alves had looked best-placed to fill the void left by the Chilean.
As initially revealed by Catalonia-based daily Mundo Deportivo, however, Cillessen is apparently now ahead of the Brazilian in Barça's thinking, with talks over the 27-year-old at an advanced stage.
Munir to go the other way?
Netherlands international Cillessen would arrive at the Camp Nou for around 10 million euros, with that fee potentially reduced by the inclusion of Barça's Munir El Haddadi in the deal.
It is understood that the young striker would be open to joining the Eredivisie club, although he is also believed to have an offer from Celta Vigo.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check update: US coronavirus relief bill
- UFC UFC 254: Emotional Khabib announces retirement after beating Gaethje
- US Election 2020 Early voting in Florida: when will it end and where can I vote?
- Halloween What's the origin, meaning and history of Halloween?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Real Madrid edge ahead of Barcelona in historical rivalry