Martin Odegaard is all set to leave Real Mdrid on loan for another European club this summer, but it’s still not clear when and to what side. In the last week or so, Rennes had become the number one contender for the Norwegian’s signature, but now the coach of the French club, Christian Gourcuff, has left any certainty about the deal up in the air, saying “At the moment, nothing is done for Odegaard.”
According to L‘Equipe last weekend, the season-long loan has been all but made official, with Gourcoff even declaring: “[Odegaard] will help us with his skill and experience. We’re going to get a player of a high level. Real Madrid want him to develop, and they don’t just want him to go to any club. We have an opportunity and we’re going to take advantage.”
Move still expected to go through
Despite the fact that Gourcuff has moved to cool the Odegaard rumours, it is still expected that Odegaard’s loan to Rennes will go through. Although the player would prefer to go to Liverpool, Zidane has other ideas, wanting Odegaard to continue his development in France.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...