Wilfrid Kaptoum, Barcelona B’s 20-year-old Cameroonian midfielder, has been included in Luis Enrique’s squad to play Real Betis alongside Douglas Costa, the Brazilian full back making the list due to the number of absences facing Barça in their Liga opener.
Enrique is without Andrés Iniesta, Jérémy Mathieu, Marc-André Ter Stegen and Javier Mascherano (all injured), André Gomes (suspended), as well as Rafinha and Neymar, who are at the Olympic Games with Brazil.
Keepers: Claudio Bravo and Joel Masip.
Defenders: Douglas, Gerard Piqué, Jordi Alba, Lucas Digne, Aleix Vidal and Samuel Umtiti.
Midfielders: Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Denis Suárez, Arda Turan, Sergi Samper, Sergi Roberto and Wilfrid Kaptoum.
Forwards: Luis Suárez, Leo Messi and Munir El Haddadi.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby