Wilfrid Kaptoum, Barcelona B’s 20-year-old Cameroonian midfielder, has been included in Luis Enrique’s squad to play Real Betis alongside Douglas Costa, the Brazilian full back making the list due to the number of absences facing Barça in their Liga opener.
Enrique is without Andrés Iniesta, Jérémy Mathieu, Marc-André Ter Stegen and Javier Mascherano (all injured), André Gomes (suspended), as well as Rafinha and Neymar, who are at the Olympic Games with Brazil.
Keepers: Claudio Bravo and Joel Masip.
Defenders: Douglas, Gerard Piqué, Jordi Alba, Lucas Digne, Aleix Vidal and Samuel Umtiti.
Midfielders: Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Denis Suárez, Arda Turan, Sergi Samper, Sergi Roberto and Wilfrid Kaptoum.
Forwards: Luis Suárez, Leo Messi and Munir El Haddadi.
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 Can I still file my taxes on Monday 17 May?
- INTERNATIONAL Mancini extends Italy deal until after 2026 World Cup
- PREMIER LEAGUE Solskjaer still unsure of Juan Mata's future at Manchester United
- BELGIUM Martínez: Hazard's condition the best he's had for a long time
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid in talks with Raúl
- NBA What did Lebron James say about the NBA Play-in?