—Madrid isolate Benzema's injury: an inflamed sacroiliac joint
The Frenchman was injured during the pre-season and reappeared as a sub in the European Super Cup final but that only aggravated his issues. Real Madrid v. Málaga live online
Real Madrid have issued a medical report in which they outlined the physical problems which striker Karim Benzema has been struggling to overcome. According to the club, Benzema is suffering inflammation to one or both of the sacroiliac joints, which is the reason behind his back pains. Zinedine Zidane has not been given a date for the player's return.
Benzema fell injured during the pre-season and reappeared as a second half sub in the European Super Cup final but that only aggravated his back problems.
Te recomendamos en English
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The new Super League is born: all the details of the announcement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: 20 teams, two leagues of 10, knockout stages – the controversial competition's format
- FOOTBALL European Super League, live updates: reaction, participating clubs, UEFA statement... | Latest news
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Jose Mourinho sacked by Tottenham Hotspur
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?