Atlético loan Velázquez to Sporting Clube de Braga
Velázquez joined the Rojiblancos from Danubio in the summer of 2014 and spent the last two seasons on loan at Getafe.
Atlético de Madrid and Sporting Clube de Braga have annpunced that Uruguayam defender Emiliano Velázquez will spend the new season with the Portuguese club in a loan deal but without the option to buy the player once the arrangement ends.
Velázquez joined the Rojiblancos from Uruguayan Primera División side Danubio on a five-year deal in the summer of 2014 and spent the last two seasons on loan at Getafe where he made 39 league appearances and scored four goals. El Indio completed the pre-season with Atlético and the club feel now is the moment for him to take a step up which is why has been farmed out to a club who are taking part in this year's Europa League.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill