Atlético loan Velázquez to Sporting Clube de Braga
Velázquez joined the Rojiblancos from Danubio in the summer of 2014 and spent the last two seasons on loan at Getafe.
Atlético de Madrid and Sporting Clube de Braga have annpunced that Uruguayam defender Emiliano Velázquez will spend the new season with the Portuguese club in a loan deal but without the option to buy the player once the arrangement ends.
Velázquez joined the Rojiblancos from Uruguayan Primera División side Danubio on a five-year deal in the summer of 2014 and spent the last two seasons on loan at Getafe where he made 39 league appearances and scored four goals. El Indio completed the pre-season with Atlético and the club feel now is the moment for him to take a step up which is why has been farmed out to a club who are taking part in this year's Europa League.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL FIFA announce appointment of Wenger in new role
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Saúl: "I always speak to Bale in Spanish, he's a really nice guy"
- BUNDESLIGA Bundesliga leaders Borussia Mönchengladbach sign NYCFC teenager Joe Scally
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami to play LA Galaxy in MLS home opener
- Euro 2020 Portugal boss Santos fumes at repeated Cristiano questions
- BELGIUM Courtois: "I'm criticised because I'm one of the best in the world"