Atlético loan Velázquez to Sporting Clube de Braga
Velázquez joined the Rojiblancos from Danubio in the summer of 2014 and spent the last two seasons on loan at Getafe.
Atlético de Madrid and Sporting Clube de Braga have annpunced that Uruguayam defender Emiliano Velázquez will spend the new season with the Portuguese club in a loan deal but without the option to buy the player once the arrangement ends.
Velázquez joined the Rojiblancos from Uruguayan Primera División side Danubio on a five-year deal in the summer of 2014 and spent the last two seasons on loan at Getafe where he made 39 league appearances and scored four goals. El Indio completed the pre-season with Atlético and the club feel now is the moment for him to take a step up which is why has been farmed out to a club who are taking part in this year's Europa League.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- Beirut explosion Beirut explosion: latest news live from Lebanon
- Beirut Explosion Seven-year-old ammonium nitrate shipment possibly caused Beirut explosion
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal make 55 redundancies as huge player investment targeted
- FC Barcelona "Messi says he wants to finish career at Barcelona" - Bartomeu