Atlético loan Velázquez to Sporting Clube de Braga
Velázquez joined the Rojiblancos from Danubio in the summer of 2014 and spent the last two seasons on loan at Getafe.
Atlético de Madrid and Sporting Clube de Braga have annpunced that Uruguayam defender Emiliano Velázquez will spend the new season with the Portuguese club in a loan deal but without the option to buy the player once the arrangement ends.
Velázquez joined the Rojiblancos from Uruguayan Primera División side Danubio on a five-year deal in the summer of 2014 and spent the last two seasons on loan at Getafe where he made 39 league appearances and scored four goals. El Indio completed the pre-season with Atlético and the club feel now is the moment for him to take a step up which is why has been farmed out to a club who are taking part in this year's Europa League.
Te recomendamos en English
- INTER MILAN Ex-Man Utd captain Ashley Young provides lovely assist in Inter debut
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears
- LaLiga Real Madrid go top after hard fought win in Valladolid
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Real Valladolid: LaLiga Santander
- Tragedy Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links