Bieber, Ronaldo and Eastwood lined up for Real Madrid movie?
Reports in the UK affirm that the Canadian singer is in final talks to star alongside Cristiano Ronaldo in a film about a promising footballer snapped up by Real Madrid
According to UK newspaper The Mirror, Cristiano Ronaldo, Justin Bieber, Clint Eastwood and David Beckham could all team up to make a Hollywood blockbuster about Real Madrid.
The paper reports that Canadian singer Bieber is in final talks to appear in the movie about a promising young player who “becomes an overnight sensation with the world’s most famous club.”
Filming would take place in early 2017
If the Harvey Weinstein backed project goes ahead, it could see Beiber appear alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and some of his other Real Madrid teammates, with filming planned to take place in early 2017 at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium.
The film would be a similar format to the Goal movies, a franchise that ran from 2005 to 2009, with producer Mike Jeffries set to be involved again. David Beckham, who appeared in Goal, is also understood to be considering a role, while Clint Eastwood is the preferred choice to play Bieber's character's grandfather.
Beiber is a well-known football fan, and is apparently keen to do his own football scenes in the film. He’s not half bad with a ball at his feet either, as we saw earlier this year when a video emerged of him doing keepy-uppies in his garden with Barcelona striker Neymar.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?