The ball of the stars
Three European leagues sharing the same official match ball for their 16/17 seasons.
Although customized for each country, this season LaLiga Santander, Serie A and the Premier League are releasing the same model of match ball, the Nike 'Ordem 4', which was developed for elite footballers and refined around three key elements: materials, engineering and graphics.
With graphics following the design principle 'Flow Motion' the ball will be more visible in play thanks to the featured luminance.
Its geometry of 12 panel fuse-welded construction has been the result of a new 3D printed ink technique that in combination with a new wrapped bladder system will ensure the smoothest and most consistent surface for an accurate flight and optimal touch.
In short, the new ball of the stars.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in the European Championship? Sunday 20 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Bucks stun Nets in overtime to take conference final spot
- BASEBALL Red Sox jump to first place, Padres win without Tatis
- NBA When was the last time the Clippers were in the NBA conference finals?
- NBA When was the last time the Suns were in the NBA Conference finals?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Another failure for Spain in both areas