Boy wearing Messi shirt caught before he could detonate bomb
The incident occurred in Kirkuk, Iraq, where it is believed the boy was planning to detonate a suicide belt worn underneath a Barcelona shirt with 'Messi' on the back
Security forces in the city of Kirkuk in Northern Iraq have detained a boy who was wearing a suicide belt under a FC Barcelona with Messi written on the back.
It is believed the boy was planning to detonate the vest inside a Shia mosque as part of a attack on behalf of terror group ISIS.
Luckily the security forces managed to capture the boy before the planned massacre was committed.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...