Boy wearing Messi shirt caught before he could detonate bomb
The incident occurred in Kirkuk, Iraq, where it is believed the boy was planning to detonate a suicide belt worn underneath a Barcelona shirt with 'Messi' on the back
Security forces in the city of Kirkuk in Northern Iraq have detained a boy who was wearing a suicide belt under a FC Barcelona with Messi written on the back.
It is believed the boy was planning to detonate the vest inside a Shia mosque as part of a attack on behalf of terror group ISIS.
Luckily the security forces managed to capture the boy before the planned massacre was committed.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Aubameyang out of hospital and feeling good after malaria diagnosis - Arteta
- FOOTBALL Pogba unable to explain 'strange' relationship with Mourinho
- NBA Warriors rookie Wiseman undergoes season-ending knee surgery
- TAX SEASON 2021 Why is my tax return still being processed?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, my turn...