Boy wearing Messi shirt caught before he could detonate bomb
The incident occurred in Kirkuk, Iraq, where it is believed the boy was planning to detonate a suicide belt worn underneath a Barcelona shirt with 'Messi' on the back
Security forces in the city of Kirkuk in Northern Iraq have detained a boy who was wearing a suicide belt under a FC Barcelona with Messi written on the back.
It is believed the boy was planning to detonate the vest inside a Shia mosque as part of a attack on behalf of terror group ISIS.
Luckily the security forces managed to capture the boy before the planned massacre was committed.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early