Boy wearing Messi shirt caught before he could detonate bomb
The incident occurred in Kirkuk, Iraq, where it is believed the boy was planning to detonate a suicide belt worn underneath a Barcelona shirt with 'Messi' on the back
Security forces in the city of Kirkuk in Northern Iraq have detained a boy who was wearing a suicide belt under a FC Barcelona with Messi written on the back.
It is believed the boy was planning to detonate the vest inside a Shia mosque as part of a attack on behalf of terror group ISIS.
Luckily the security forces managed to capture the boy before the planned massacre was committed.
Te recomendamos en English
- Boxing Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. live fight online: results, updates and purses
- Liga MX America vs Chivas live online: Liga MX Playoffs, Leg 2 updates
- Coronavirus Which benefits will disappear if no stimulus bill is passed?
- US Election What’s happening in Trump campaign lawsuits in Pennsylvania, Georgia & Michigan?
- CORONAVIRUS Covid 19 vaccine: who would receive it first in US?
- coronavirus Coronavirus in Los Angeles: new stay-at-home restrictions and dates