Chicharito takes tumble down stairs and breaks right hand
Former Real Madrid striker Javier Hernandez will miss Bayer Leverkusen's opening game of the Bundesliga season after falling down the stairs in his apartment
Chicharito Hernández will miss Bayer Leverkusen's first game of the season after falling down the stairs in his apartment and breaking his right hand.
The Mexican striker has already been operated on and has been ruled out of action for at least two weeks.
Bender also out
Leverkusen will also have to without captain Lars Bender for the trip to Borussia Monchengladbach on 27 August after suffering an ankle problem during Germany's Olympic final defeat to Brazil in Rio.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in the European Championship? Sunday 20 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Bucks stun Nets in overtime to take conference final spot
- BASEBALL Red Sox jump to first place, Padres win without Tatis
- NBA When was the last time the Clippers were in the NBA conference finals?
- NBA When was the last time the Suns were in the NBA Conference finals?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Another failure for Spain in both areas