Chicharito takes tumble down stairs and breaks right hand
Former Real Madrid striker Javier Hernandez will miss Bayer Leverkusen's opening game of the Bundesliga season after falling down the stairs in his apartment
Chicharito Hernández will miss Bayer Leverkusen's first game of the season after falling down the stairs in his apartment and breaking his right hand.
The Mexican striker has already been operated on and has been ruled out of action for at least two weeks.
Bender also out
Leverkusen will also have to without captain Lars Bender for the trip to Borussia Monchengladbach on 27 August after suffering an ankle problem during Germany's Olympic final defeat to Brazil in Rio.
Te recomendamos en English
- Diego Maradona dies: The greatest of all just left us – former Argentina team-mate Russo
- DIEGO MARADONA 1960-2020 Diego Maradona: Napoli could rename stadium after legend
- Diego Maradona dies: Guardiola pays tribute to 'man of joy' as Klopp hails Argentina great
- INTER 0-2 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter: Hazard, Lucas, Rodrygo...
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- US News California unemployment benefits fraud: who stole from the state?