Leverkusen midfielder Çalhanoglu on Atleti's radar
"It's true, there is interest," says the 22-year-old Turkey international's agent. Leverkusen will not make a sale easy as he is a key player.
Bektas Demirtas, the representative of Leverkusen midfielder Hakan Çalhanoglu, has confirmed that Atlético Madrid are considering a move for his client. In quotes to Kicker, Demirtas said: “It’s true that there is interest… but nothing concrete.”
Leverkusen will not make it easy for Atlético to sign Çalhanoglu. The 22-year-old Turkey international is one of the Bundesliga club’s prized assets. He scored eight in 46 games last season and is a specialist free-kick taker who scored against Atlético in the last 16 of the Champions League in 2014-15. Çanhanoglu has 20 caps for his country and scored the latest of his six international goals in a 2-1 victory over England in May.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What will the new IRS income tax brackets be for 2021?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks IRS extends $500 stimulus check for kids deadline - when is the new date and how do you claim it?
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?
- US ELECTIONS Will Amish people vote in the 2020 USA Elections?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live online updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and latest news
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online updates: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks, latest news