Leverkusen midfielder Çalhanoglu on Atleti's radar
"It's true, there is interest," says the 22-year-old Turkey international's agent. Leverkusen will not make a sale easy as he is a key player.
Bektas Demirtas, the representative of Leverkusen midfielder Hakan Çalhanoglu, has confirmed that Atlético Madrid are considering a move for his client. In quotes to Kicker, Demirtas said: “It’s true that there is interest… but nothing concrete.”
Leverkusen will not make it easy for Atlético to sign Çalhanoglu. The 22-year-old Turkey international is one of the Bundesliga club’s prized assets. He scored eight in 46 games last season and is a specialist free-kick taker who scored against Atlético in the last 16 of the Champions League in 2014-15. Çanhanoglu has 20 caps for his country and scored the latest of his six international goals in a 2-1 victory over England in May.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus: Valverde and Madrid eager to fight for title after COVID-19 crisis
- Inter urged to sign Werner and Cavani by Pirelli chief
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana... cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: deaths and cases - UK, Australia, Canada, Spain... news today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Bundesliga Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich Preview