Leverkusen midfielder Çalhanoglu on Atleti's radar
"It's true, there is interest," says the 22-year-old Turkey international's agent. Leverkusen will not make a sale easy as he is a key player.
Bektas Demirtas, the representative of Leverkusen midfielder Hakan Çalhanoglu, has confirmed that Atlético Madrid are considering a move for his client. In quotes to Kicker, Demirtas said: “It’s true that there is interest… but nothing concrete.”
Leverkusen will not make it easy for Atlético to sign Çalhanoglu. The 22-year-old Turkey international is one of the Bundesliga club’s prized assets. He scored eight in 46 games last season and is a specialist free-kick taker who scored against Atlético in the last 16 of the Champions League in 2014-15. Çanhanoglu has 20 caps for his country and scored the latest of his six international goals in a 2-1 victory over England in May.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS Golden Globes 2021: times, TV and how and where to watch online
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? New $3000 child tax credit: live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: when will the proposal be voted on in the Senate?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: who voted in favour in the House of Representatives?
- LALIGA | BARCELONA Koeman: Griezmann omission 'not a punishment'
- BOXING How much is Canelo Álvarez set to earn for Avni Yildirim fight?