Atlético announce Manquillo’s loan move to Sunderland
Los Rojiblancos confirmed the season-long loan to the Premier League club, who hold the option to make the move a permanent four-year deal.
Atlético Madrid officially announced that Javier Manquillo will play for the Premier League side Sunderland next season. The 22-year-old right-back joins the Black Cats on a season-long loan, which includes a an option for Sunderland to seal a four-year deal worth in the region of 15 million euros, which would be triggered if the defender plays more than 25 games.
Manquillo makes a return to the Premier League, where he played the 2014-15 season on loan with Liverpool, playing 10 league games and 19 in all competitions for the Reds.
The player from the Atlético ranks finds himself on loan for the third campaign in a row after representing Olympique de Marseille last season, playing in 42 games, mostly on the left flank. That said, this season’s deal could definitive in an operation that shares similarities with Óliver Torres at Porto.
Te recomendamos en English
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How many people are getting an unemployment tax break refund?
- 2021 TAX REFUND $10,200 unemployment tax break refund: how to know if I will get it
- ENTERTAINMENT Who was Halston and when and how did he die?
- Boxing What weight class did Floyd Mayweather fight in during his professional career?
- US NEWS Who is Elise Stefanik, Liz Cheney's replacement in Republican Party leadership?
- NBA NBA Play-In 2021: which players and coaches are in favor of the new format?